We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact information such as telephone numbers, email addresses, and addresses
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
How we collect Data
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
On The Ball Walkies will collect Data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, email, post or through any other means
- When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise
- When you use our services
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way in which you interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
Who we share Data with
We may share your data with the following for the following reasons:
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- We store your Data on secure servers
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology)
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems
To make enquiries please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with your enquiry in relation to your Data, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/ .
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU Cookie Law.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and effectively.